The K 240 MKII is an updated version of AKG’s most successful headphones, the K 240 M. These professional hi-fi studio headphones feature a semi-open circumaural design, and use patented Varimotion technology and extra-large transducers to deliver extremely precise, detailed sound.
The headphones have a self-adjusting headband, as well as leatherette and velvet earpads for lasting comfort. A single-sided three meter detachable cable is provided, along with a 5 meter coiled cable. The cables use gold-plated connectors for excellent conductivity. Standard 3.5mm plugs provide wide compatibility, while an included 1/4″ adapter allows you to connect to pro-level equipment.
- Semi-open, circumaural design
- Acoustic ventilation for uncolored sound
- Self-adjusting headband
- Patented Varimotion speakers for crisp, detailed sound
- Leatherette and velvet earpads
- Detachable 99.99% oxygen-free copper straight and coiled cables
- Stereo mini plugs, with 1/4″ adapter