- 18″ portable subwoofer system with cast frame and 3″ voice-coil woofer
- 1/4″ phone and Neutrik speakON connectors
- Carpet-covered enclosure
- 3/4″ MDF construction
- 18-gauge steel grille
- SS3BK pole-mount socket on top
- Non-resonant steel handles
- 2 x 15″ low-frequency drivers with 2.5″-diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil
- 1″ polymer-diaphragm compression driver
- Progressive Transition high-frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control
- Advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy-gauge wire
- Rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 3/4″ MDF
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components
- “Quasi 3-way” design delivers extra bass without sacrificing midrange performance.
₹ 107,699.00Designed specifically to be a high performance 12″ two-way floor monitor, it can also do double duty as a utility speaker for use on a tripod stand or over a subwoofer, utilizing a single-position pole mount. A 70 degree by 70 degree waveguide is utilized for precise coverage.
A single 15″ lightweight two-way system designed to function as a high-power handling, FOH loudspeaker system or as an extended range floor monitor, it offers an extremely high level of performance either ground, pole or stand mounted. A 70 degree by 70 degree coverage angle for focused directivity control.
- Compact and very high-power.
- Dual (15″) Vented Gap Cooling™ low-frequency drivers for very high acoustic output.
- 102 mm (4 in) voice-coil neodymium compression driver for high-power capacity and very light-weight
- 90°x 50° coverage.
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation.
- Twelve M10 suspension points may be used with optional M10 eyebolts.
- Rugged DuraFlex™ coated enclosures sized to be truck pack friendly.
- 14-Gauge steel grille lined with acoustically transparent cloth.