- XLS High Performance, Lightweight Class D amp weighs less than 11 lbs.
- Integrated PureBand™ Crossover System for better performance and control
- Peakx™ Limiters provide maximum output while protecting your speakers
- XLR, 1/4″, RCA inputs provide outstanding flexibility
- Efficient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
- Electronically balanced XLR inputs; touchproof binding post and Speakon® outputs
- Precision detented level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal, clip and fault for each channel
- Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications
Introducing the BBE MP24M Digital Mixer, the only digital mixing system available with BBE® Sonic Maximizer® processing. You can also take full advantage of wireless, remote mixing on your iPad from anywhere in the room via WiFi with our MP24M app, available in the iPad app store (requires the DMX-WM WiFi module). The MP24M also includes it’s own road case so that it’s protected and ready to roll to the next gig when you are.
The en·CORE 100i utilizes a new dynamic capsule with a custom-tuned diaphragm designed specifically to provide a tighter polar pattern perfect for miking instruments and other sources requiring high isolation. A custom circuit with transformer optimizes frequency response for use with drums and amplified instruments and vocals, while a specially-designed grille provides protection from instrument strikes and facilitates mounting in tight spaces, making the en·CORE 100i a versatile addition to the en·CORE family.
- Switchable input
- 0dB for guitar-type
- -20dB for line level
- -40dB for speaker
- Matches the level and impedance
- with unity gain without
- loading the source
- Can drive signals up long cable
- Powered from console